I am still working for you. My team and I are working to keep this page up to date as best we can. Should you notice a link that does not work or incorrect information please contact my time and I with as many details as possible. Thank you all for your patience through these tough times.
Also, a big thank you to all health care providers, those working logistics and everyone on the frontlines! To everyone else, please, stay home, stay safe, we are all in this together. If you have any issues or concerns, we are still here working for you – get in touch.
- Guide for individuals to applying for EI
- COVID-19 Support Guide (working document)
- Supports for Businesses (working document)
- Rental Security during COVID-19
- Registered Residential Tenancies COVID-19 Regulations
- COVID-19-ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL RESPONSE (Canada and NWT)
- COVID-19 Economic and Fiscal Policy Responses by Provincial and Territorial Governments
- Income Assistance
- Senors Home Heating Subsidy
- Student Financial Assistance
- NWT Child Benefit
- Senior Citizen Supplementary Benefit
- Child Support Obligations
- Financial Assistance for Seniors related to COVID-19
- Driver Licence and Vehicle Registration Renewal
- NWT Health Care Card Renewals
Drivers Licenses and Registration extension
Expiration dates have been extended on Northwest Territories (NWT) driver’s licences, general identification cards and motor vehicle certificate of registrations.
- Any NWT driver’s licence or general identification card that expires during the period of March 31, 2020, to May 31, 2020, will remain valid until June 1, 2020.
- Private motor vehicle certificates of registration that expire on March 31, April 30, or May 31, 2020, will remain valid until June 1, 2020.
- Motor vehicle certificates of registration for construction vehicles, dealer inventory vehicles, government vehicles, rental vehicles, school buses, and society vehicles that expired on March 31, 2020, will remain valid until June 1, 2020.
Clients can renew their driver’s licences, general identification cards and vehicle certificates of registration online at www.idmv.inf.gov.nt.ca .
For online support, contact: 1-844-368-4698
- NWT Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 page
- YK Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 page
- General GNWT Information on COVID
- GNWT General COVID-19 Information for Businesses and Employers
- General Federal Government Information on COVID
- Premier of the NWT – Press Releases
- Prime Minister of Canada – Press Releases
- HSS COVID-19 Updates
- Health Canada COVID-19 Updates
- Service Canada – GC Key – MSCA (My Service Canada Account)
- Canadian Revenue Agency Login
- Completing a ROE (Record of Employment)
- Business Resources during COVID-19
- Government of the Northwest Territories – Public Safety Notices, COVID-19 Information
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and Export Development Canada (EDC) Business Credit Availability Program
- Federal government’s Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses
- Federal announcement on the Indigenous Community Support Fund
- GNWT March 20th COVID-19 Economic Relief Measures